Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Got Fall Out Boy?

Who ever knew Fall Out Boy would have such a GREAT comeback as they did this past Sunday night, at Oakland's Fox Theater?! Besides being a forever faithful fan, Fall Out Boy blew me away in awe. Sunday's show had me wishing the night never ended. The band was great at playing some of their all time hits, and showing an immense amount of energy for those fans who waited throughout the hiatus of 5 years. Besides not being able to move a single arm with all the people that literally had me suffocating and slowly crushing my bones, I had the time of my life. Words really don't do this night any justice, the excitement that filled my heart that night is indescribable. Releasing their album just 3 weeks before this show had me and other fans excited for the next world tour starting in San Francisco this September, in which I will also be attending. I am so happy my favorite band made an amazing comeback after all these years of waiting, and I am more happy to have witnessed this amazing show front row and center!


No comments:

Post a Comment