Monday, June 3, 2013

Blog #8

I have the perfect person to interview for 6.9. I am interviewing a friend of a friend named Gianni Ullio. I chose Gianni because although we hang out with the same group of people, I've never really gotten to know him on a personal level. He is a very interesting guy full of personality and there is never a dull moment when he is in the room. Through out this interview, I hope I learn what his plans for the future are and what kind of guy he is at home and to his close friends. He is very open and friendly and I have a few interesting questions for him, so I know I won't have any problems trying to capture any quotes. I am really looking forward to writing this profile because I've never done an interview before and because I get to know someone I know a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment