Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blog #7

In the handout titled “What is enterprise reporting," I learned a few things I found helpful. One of them was that reporters always tend to look for changes. A change , is considered  something new, which is what reporters write about. Also, reporters try to look for changes that occur over time, in other words a "trend." These changes or trends make great enterprise stories, considering the amount of information that could be gathered. This information will really help me out on my 6.6 exercise in a way of picking an angle for my story, this way I can be able to elaborate and include more detailed information. 

I personally am not a fan of enterprise/investigative reporting because I don't think I have the patience for it. It is a very time consuming activity, and although it is a very interesting form of reporting, I don't feel very strong about my performance in this area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment