Thursday, May 2, 2013

Blog #4

For my post this week, I decided to go with writing exercise number 6!

Dear Alyssa,
           Iv'e been super busy lately but I couldn't wait to tell you how crazy this past week has been for me. Working two jobs and going to school full time is harder than I thought! I barely even have time for anything! I am thinking about at least quitting one job and becoming a nanny instead. My friend Valerie is going to San Diego for nursing in August, and the family she baby-sits for needs another nanny to take over. I am  excited to possibly be the next nanny because the pay is really good and the two little girls I would watch are really sweet! Also, it would give me more time to do my homework, and relax. In the meantime,  I've been trying to pick up shifts at Levi's and at the Restaurant, considering the fact that I have to save up for our summer trip to EDC in June. I still need to get my flight as soon as possible because it's getting a little more expensive. We also need to go shopping for all of our outfits and start planning our days in Vegas.Speaking of, Iv'e really been trying to hit the gym lately and i think I've been making some progress which I'm ecstatic about.  Even though I am dead tired when I come home from work or from school, I always make time to go to the gym. My sister has been influenced by me, so now we go to the gym together. I also really wanted to tell you about the Giants tickets about this week against the Dodgers. I invited my dad to come along with me and I have an extra ticket so I was hoping you could come along with us too. I spoke to your mom and she told me you would be coming back from Santa Barbara next week, so I am excited to see you. Savannah is having a welcome home party next week as well so we can also go to that and see the rest of our friends! I miss you and see you soon.
                                                                                                                             Love,
                                                                                                                           Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment