Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog #5: Rachelle Gardner

After reading quite a few blogs, I came across Rachelle Gardner's blog who I thought was a great help.  Rachelle's blog includes personal experiences as a writer and also as an author's advocate. Rachelle and some of her guests bloggers give great tips and inspiration to old or new writers. Her work is found to be very useful and interesting as I shared it with some of my close friends and as a new blogger myself. One of the things I really like about her writing style is that as I am reading her blogs, I almost feel as if I am reading something my friend specifically wrote for me. There is a level of comfort and very genuine feedback.

A couple of tips I picked up from Rachelle Gardner's blog was to be myself when I write. It makes your reader much more comfortable and interested when you do. I will most definitely keep up and read more of her blogs from now on. I would recommend this blog to everyone!

http://www.rachellegardner.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment