Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog #6

For this blog post I came across the blog Lifehack.  I found this blog to be extremely helpful for a few reasons. This blog has tips on very interesting topics, for example, I really like the tip: sleep on it. This tip is something I can relate to in many ways especially when I have so  much to write about. I'm the type of person who likes to edit my writing as I go, sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's not. This tip advices you to wait at least one night, or preferably longer to start your editing. It's much better to approach your writing with a clear mind, that way we forget what we wrote and essentially just see what we have. I found this very useful because I tend to always think editing is more efficient as soon as you're done writing. This makes it difficult for me to organize my thoughts and not make much sense either, I would recommend reading this blog for anyone that goes through the same struggle!

/http://www.lifehack.org/

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying reading your blogs. Keep up the great work. "Sleep on it" is great advice. Otherwise, we get too close to our writing. This is why it is so important to make sure to plan ahead for this time.

    ReplyDelete